Monday, 21 July 2014

Viva La Juicy Lipgloss/Perfume Combo.

Now apologies if this isn't a new thing to anyone which it more than likely isn't but I recieved a gift set which included the thing pictured. 

What is it? It's a perfume and lipgloss combo. I think it was limited edition with the Juicy Couture set and contains a nice pink coloured lipgloss at one end and viva la juicy perfume at the other - ideal for a night out. It's slim fitting so it's perfect to pop in your bag saves taking a bottle of perfume and a lipgloss. Like I said I think it was limited edition but I just like the general idea of it and think more brands should release these. I've saw like lipgloss/masacra combos but never a perfume included, and a roll on one for that matter! I know I'd definitely pick up a few if they had my favourite perfume and several colours of lipgloss to collect, who agrees?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.