Friday, 12 September 2014

Strictly Come Dancing Bloggers Tag, created by Natasha and Rochelle at Next Route Style


I've been tagged to do this blog by the lovely Rochelle & Natasha from over at Next Route Style I've previously done tags of their's such as the I'm A Beauty Blogger.. Get Me Out of Here tag which was great so I can't wait to get stuck into this one since I'm such a strictly junkie! I also danced for 15 years of my life so I have a feeling in strictly I'd have a slight chance, although none of my dance abilities reach to the ballroom floor haha.


Like the girls I tag EVERYONE who reads this, balls in your court;

Here's the rules;

As part of the tag, please include in your blog post (normal tag points):
The sentence ‘Strictly Come Dancing Bloggers Tag, created by Natasha and Rochelle at Next Route Style'
The tag photo (above)
The list of questions
Your answers


The Questions:

What would be your outfit choice? (colour, style, etc)
Short, sparkly and purple - the more sparkly the better.

To compliment your chosen outfit, how would you like your make up?
contoured the hell out of silver and purple eye make up, big lashes and a nice nude lip - not asking for much eh?! haha.

You have the chance to have your dream hair (style, colour, length, extension, up, down etc) what would yours be?
This may sound so vein but I'd keep my hair the way it is (well when it's at it's natural colour - I'm currently blonde and not liking it) as well as keeping the length, I'd probably have a curly up do.

What would be more important to you - your make-up being flawless or your hair being perfectly styled?
Makeup being perfect, my hairs very thick and long so it usually just falls out or goes frizzy in the humidity anyway - no matter how much product is used haha.

What would be your favourite dance style? (e.g. American Smooth, Salsa, Samba, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Charleston, Rumba, Tango, Paso Doble, Waltz, Jive etc)
Ahhh, there's so many good ones to chose from. I think though either the Salsa or the Foxtrot.

What would be your song choice to dance to?
I'd salsa dance to Parachute by Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (Cole) , My First, My Last, My Everything by Barry White to foxtrot to.

Who’s your favourite judge?
Bruno - I think he's hilarious, he can't control his wee outbursts.

It's themed week – who or what would you like to dress up as?
As soon as I saw this question I knew straight away what I was going to say, to scroll down to see Rochelle and Natasha's answer for it to be the exact same, I'd LOVE the theme to be Chicago, give me a bit of Cell Block Tango any day (of course the perfect song to Tango to, see what I did there).

Behind the scenes, you get to meet the talented hair and make up designer, Lisa Armstrong. You can ask her one question, what would it be?
I would ask her advice on getting work on a makeup counter.

Who would you like to win?
I'm totally backing Pixie Lott this year, I'm praying she'll do fab!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you've danced for 15 years...professional! :-) Great answers Natalie! Fab song choices and love the outfit! Thanks for taking part lovely.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha if only I'd stuck at it! Thanks lovelies!!

      xx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.