Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Spooktacular Halloween Looks.

Since it's October and fast approaching Halloween I thought I'd take a step back from my Elemis product reviews and get practising all different Halloween looks.

I've thought for a while - in fact about this time last year, that special effect makeup is something I really want to go back to college to study so I've played about with it a lot this year so if any of you are a pro in that area of work, or have an interest in it I'd really appreciate your comments on my looks - good or bad!

Also, if you'd like to see how I created any of these looks let me know and I'll put step by step pictures up for you all, although that's not to say the method I used is the correct way to achieve the look, I just used what I had.

P.s apologies for the picture quality, iphones suck sometimes...




2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are great Natalie! :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. If you would like to contact me urgently and privately you can find my e-mail in the PR section at the top of this blog.